Would you tell your doc?

So I'm going to see my doctor next week about my irregular periods (I'm have twice as many as I should). Since I've been TTC for 7+ months now, I'm going to talk to them about Clomid too.

I've heard that having orgasms greatly increases your chances of getting pregnant. I've never had an orgasm, and don't really think I'm able to. So do I really need to bring this up to my doc? It seems so... awkward.. to talk about with my doc, especially since it's a new doctor and family practice at that. Should I tell her..?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• doctors know about things like that, it shouldnt be an awkward thing. also, there are many MANY woman who havent had one & lots of ways to help through talking to your doctor anyways. especially knowing that your doctor is a female should make it a lot more comfortable. i'd say go for it, if anything you may get some pointers or advice as well =) GOOD LUCK!!
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 3:28 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I would talk to your dr about it! He or she should be able to give you some tips to help. And remember that this isn't as uncommon as you think!
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 12:19 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i would and being she is female would make it easier for me. she can see if your body is ok to still have orgasms.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 5, 2009