I stole this from the newcomer group

What is the stupidest thing a stranger has said to you?

My daughter was a week old when My family went to meet my dad at Denny's for dinner. Well my daughter was dressed in pink in her pink carseat with a pink blanket over her, the waitress was looking at her and said "Did you have a little girl?" At which I kindly replied "nope we had a boy, we just dress him in pink cause it makes him feel pretty" she looked at me like I was nuts lol, DH thought it was hilarious.

Another story I was 7 months pregnant with my daughter yes I was huge (how IDK I only gained 3 yes 3 poounds my whole pregnancy) anyways I was standing in front of subway and she just kept starring at me so I said
"Yes, do you need something?" she asked if I was having teins I said "no" then she said of its a boy, I said "nope its a girl" she looks at me and says "I can seel your going to have twins & 1 is a boy" I gave birth new years eve to 1 little girl

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 3:36 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha the 1st one is funny!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:39 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I meant to sat a lady kept starring at me in my 2nd story

JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:41 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I am in the military. When we get pregnant we start wearing a uniform that has elastic and does not require a belt. After months of seeing me in this uniform, one of my friends asked another friend what was wrong with me. He said I thought only pregnant girls wear that uniform. :-)
    Mary_CoreysMom

Answer by Mary_CoreysMom at 3:46 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I was at the commissary (military grocery store) with my two year old daughter. I told her to follow my hubby and she chased after me instead. I just laughed and took her hand. Well an older couple was near us, and the woman said, "Aw you want to go with your big sister." I just smiled and said actually I'm her mom, and she just glared at me. I wanted to shout, "I'm 21, married and already have my bachelors degree!" And the stupidest part, it's on a navy training base, all the guys were pretty much under 22 and many wives were 18,19 years old.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:46 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I know it's not a stranger, but at that point he might as well have been...
    Mary_CoreysMom

• lol mary its the same thing something stupid was said either way
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:51 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• 7 1/2 months along and I am HUGE. I was talking to a friend in the bathroom saying how horribly bloated I felt and how much I hate water weight. This woman walks out of one of the stalls and say's "yeah I hate getting my period too, don't worry you will fit back into your old clothes when you are done." I just looked at her dumb founded
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 3:54 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• ^^ hahaha that's funny Amelora
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:56 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Some old guy in walmart one time it was in october said 'whatcha growin in there, pumpkins?" I thought it was funny my grandmother who was with me almost died. She couldnt beleive he said that. And then again at Walmart this girl comes up and touched my stomoch and says god pregnant women are sexy and then turns to her boyfriend and says arent pregnant women sexy honey? I was in line with about ten other people, needless to say my face turned bright red. i hated walmart.
    Ellen_Ashley

Answer by Ellen_Ashley at 5:02 AM on Mar. 5, 2009