HOW DO I SEND BULK MAIL?

anexhorter

Asked by anexhorter at 4:10 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Click on messages then compose message from the menu on the left. Click the link that says add recipients from your friends list and choose who you would like to send your message to. Write your message and send it.

Bulk is defined by the reciever. Default is 5 names or more, I have it set at 2, some have it set at 10 or even more. Also it's a good idea to remember which of your friends isn't interested in recieving bulk type messages, as it's a touchy subject for some people. Personally, I never look in my bulk folder except to delete.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:55 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Also, if you are going to send bulk mail, make sure it is something stupid, that nobody cares about...
    misskimmy62

Answer by misskimmy62 at 5:30 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• First, you have to give the mail loooooooooooooooooooooots of fiber. Maybe some of that Metamucil that CafeMom is plugging? That will help bulk it up.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 7:06 AM on Mar. 5, 2009