Is anyone else who does Showdown, Sick Of So Much Harry Potter In...

Is anyone else who does the voting on Showdown, and Seeing so much Harry Potter "In Just For Fun".. Don't get me wrong, i like HP like the next one,I seen HP movies.But Please... Can we have more pictures to vote on, besides Harry Potter???

scrappnmomma

Asked by scrappnmomma at 5:01 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Cafemom set up the just for fun category mostly so groups like the HP groups could stay out of the standard categories with their showdowns. If you don't like it you should be glad they are only there, they used to be all over the section with their games.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:20 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I wish they would set up a seperate catagory for the HP stuff and also add a nature catagory because many of us take nature pics.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 5:44 AM on Mar. 11, 2009