if you were to describe your personality as a particular place in the world, what place would you say represents your personality?

Now, on to a different and more creative subject: if you were to describe your personality as a particular place in the world, what place would you say represents your personality? Keep in mind that we are not looking for a place that you would like to visit; we are looking for you to describe to us the place that is most like you and the reason why. What is it about the personality of that place that matches your personality?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• portico,because im mucho calentay and i am a vibrant colorful eye popping with my beuty sexy senorita..preety much im hott and everyone wants to come tome or in me lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:24 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I think china is more like me because I agree in the fact that we should limit ourselves to only having one or two kids at the most and not more than that. I think china has my personality in the sense that every person should get fixed after the second child because theres a lot of global warming going on so the less people the better
    Anonymous

• anon 24 golive in china then you aresick for thinking women should get fixed so they cant have more then 1 too 2 children u are a sicko
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:28 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• last anon youre the one that is a sicko for wanting to have more than two kids! yoiu must believe in welfare right! or being a carless mother and dumping yoiur kid with anyone to go to work and forget about them!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:30 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I think it's cute when ANONs fight.

The place in the world that most describes me? The Grand Canyon - it's huge, it's a force of nature, it's kind of scary and when you go there you just can't help yodeling.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 7:04 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I would be Amsterdam. Its honest, in your face, a bit dodgey and tons of fun. Plus, if you get beyond all the layers, there are some really beautiful parts steeped in history and tradition. That is me all the way.
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 7:27 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• THE SUNNY ISLAND OF JAMAICA. IT'S CAREFREE LIKE ME AND RELAXING AND FUN ALL LIKE ME. LIKE THAT? LOL
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:48 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I would be someplace warm and sunny most of the time. Once in awhile subject to a serious hurricane. Trying to minimize those events!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Hawaii-because I am a daydreamer and love the peacefulness, and Mt. Everst-because sometimes I feel like I am on a uphill battle, and Philly-because it's where I am from and my personality is definietly city girl!
    MandyT1021

Answer by MandyT1021 at 9:14 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• So let me get this straight anon.  All of the moms out here who have more than two children are all on welfare, are careless and dump their children on just anybody. Hmmm you certainly are an educated woman who has well thought out opinions of others. Well I have to go now, I am late for my welfare appointment and then I have to go down to the crack house and pick the brats up.  Get over yourself!  I believe in leaving as light a carbon footprint as I can.  We recycle, we reuse and we walk or ride bikes when the weather permits.  My DH and I are both gainfully employed and not on welfare.  I love my children...all freakin 5 of them.  They are in private school, well mannered, going to college and know they are loved unconditionally.  So go hug a tree!

salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:25 AM on Mar. 5, 2009