HOWS LIFE TREATING YOU?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• So far pretty good. My DH has a job. We are paying are bills on time. We are actually buying a house.. I am healthy. Life is good..For now.

Answer by louise2 at 5:41 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• WERE MY HUSBAND AND I ARE HAVING FINANCIAL PROBLEMS AND MY SON IS TO HE DO NOT LIVE WITH US
    bigredleeangel

Answer by bigredleeangel at 5:57 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Life is treating me pretty good. My car, which has been sitting for a year, is finally at the mechanic's getting fixed. DD slept well last night and we have so many people that love us. Once I get my car on the road, Im getting out and doing some major job hunting. Its almost spring. We're having some tough times too. Im trying to have strength to stay away from an abusive man and my house is falling apart piece by piece. But I have a warm bed and food, so I can't complain much. I will stay strong, I will make it through, we will survive.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 5:59 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I could use another two hours of sleep, but I gotta go to work - just glad I have a job to go to, actually :-) Life is treating us pretty much as we expected.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:22 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• it sucks but hey thanks for asking
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:26 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Very well, Finally!!!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:04 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Life is pretty good. I believe that all things work together for my good and God's glory, because of my faith in a God in heaven. I had a horrible childhood,my mom divorced my real father when I was 6 years old. She remarried a single airforce pilot when I was seven or so...he paid my real dad a large sum of money to be able to "adopt" us kids. I have two younger brothers. My stepdad did care about me, but he really didn't have an idea of how to raise kids,except to apply the "Military Philosophy" to "break you down to nothing and rebuild you."Not understanding children already were maleable,innocent and had no idea who they were,and looked to their parents for positive affirmation and to reaffirm that who you are is "okay." I learned to trust no man, and that those that should have protected and loved me, hurt me the very most. I felt very alone as a child and really "different." God has done and is doing a great healing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• pretty damn good OP, thanks for asking....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:08 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Okay, I guess. We are behind on bills and waiting to be able to move into our new house.
    LND

Answer by LND at 8:15 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Much better! My husband got a new job, I paid off 3 debts (and paid down others) with our tax refund. My son turns 3 on Sunday & we're going to start trying for another baby.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 8:33 AM on Mar. 5, 2009