My dd is almost 16 months old, and is waking....

My dd Sarah is almost 16 months old...and is waking us up between 2-3am, screaming! And she wont let up. I let her cry for 10 mins...this morning she woke up at 245am and I went in there and she felt warm(feverish) So I gave her some motrin. And sat in there for another 15 mins. And as soon as I got us she started to scream. This happens EVERY MORNING! What could be wrong with her? I am having a another baby at the end of this month. And I want her to be sleeping through the night while I am in the hospital and when I come home! Please help!

jessduncan77

Asked by jessduncan77 at 7:21 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Sounds like nightmares. Does she have a night light in her room? Try also some soothing music on the radio. That way it is continous. And pray about it. Ask God for help!
    2kidsonly2arms

Answer by 2kidsonly2arms at 7:25 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• She has a tv on all night....
    jessduncan77

Answer by jessduncan77 at 7:29 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• teething maybe?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• My 15 month old has started that recently...I am pretty sure she has a tooth coming in. One area of her gums has swollen up pretty well. We used the nighttime orajel last night and she slept all night.
    Kristen07

Answer by Kristen07 at 12:17 PM on Mar. 5, 2009