call me crazy

why do people get so personal on here. like what is your checking account balance? and what do you bring home a month? i mean seriously not trying to start anything but dont you find that a bit personal and even rude to ask? i dont answer those questions but it bothers me that some people think it is even their business what i have in my account.

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 7:45 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Jodi, you're crazy. (you said to call you that!!)

I can't believe some of the questions people ask, either. What bothers me more, though, is that some actually answer those questions!
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:10 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• WHO KNOWS. I WON'T ANSWER THEM EITHER. I KIND OF THINK SOME OF THE SEX QUESTIONS IS A BIT PERSONAL TOO.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:49 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I don't answer them either. It's some of those things that aren't anybody's business. I can see that people might be interested in comparing their income or bank balance etc with others. But I don't reply to them.

Answer by Bmat at 7:49 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I don't answer either. It is being to personal, internet or not, real friend or not.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:54 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i say if you don't like them don't answer.... those "how much do you make"... i am willing to bet some mommies are lying anyway....

i like the sex questions...they are fun :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:04 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• thanks ticcled i know im crazy but some times i feel sane and need a reminder that i am not. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:13 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I have no problems answering the how much you make a year. It's not a big secret...all you have to do is look up hubbys rank and it will tell you. Well, I guess first you would need to know his rank - but still.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 8:17 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• LOL at Aviators Wife! very funny!

Answer by Bmat at 8:23 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• well aviator what is his rank lmao just kidding
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:24 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Yeah I wondered why people ask that too, maybe they want to see who has the most then try to steal their identity...you never know! Lol although I'm sure some women lie tho
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 8:45 AM on Mar. 5, 2009