why is it i am 5 1/2 months pregnate ans still getting sick....

isaac1

Asked by isaac1 at 8:27 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sorry to say but for some it can last the whole pregnancy. Hopefully for you it won't. I never had that with my kids so I have no idea how you feel.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:28 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• yeah two of my three pregnancies I was sick the whole 9 months. Sorry sometimes it happens.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:33 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• With my first son I was sick the whole time. All I can suggest is that you baby yourself as much as you can. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 8:34 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Sorry! Sometimes it just happens. I threw up until the day my son was born.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 8:43 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• im sorry it stinks. i was sick the intire pregnancy with my first. but he came at 27 weeks then it stopped. i couldnt even keep food down.
    melissa197829

Answer by melissa197829 at 8:47 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Haha, I'm 9 months pregnant and still getting sick. My "morning" sickness actually didn't start until the last trimester! Lucky me I guess. So I'd say it's normal for pregnancy...
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:51 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Some people are sick throughout their pregnancies. I got sick in my 4th month, I mean deathly ill and it it lasted up until I had to be induced at 36 weeks.
    Are you vomiting a lot of just sick to to your stomache?
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 10:08 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I was really sick with my son up until about six months in....when I started taking my prenatals right before bed instead of in the morning. It can be normal for you or it can be something that can be changed....when are you getting sick? right after eating? taking vitamins? excerting yourself? or sitting too long?
    ND1984

Answer by ND1984 at 10:32 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I wish I knew the answer to that!lol i am 25 wks preg. w/ a 2nd lil girl, and i am still getting sick!ugh! If it's extremely bad, try talking to ur doc. ur doc. could give u meds. to help w/ the vomiting.I did and I'm still sick, but I can at least keep water down, and food now.
    GL!
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 7:58 AM on Mar. 6, 2009