whts the first thing you do?

when your little one wakes up in the morning what is the first thing you guys do? when bailey wakes up i go lay with her and we lay there and talk and kiss and hug its the best part of my morning

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:36 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Bring Mallory into bed with me and let her use me as a jungle gym for a bit. Best time of the day!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 8:38 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• My son comes into bed w/ me and we lay there and cuddle, and talk. Now that I'm 26 wks pregnant he loves to rub my belly and try to wake up his sister.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 8:38 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I wish Olivia would do that :(. She just says out and up! Then we come downstairs and get her milk right away THEN she will let me cuddle.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:39 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I pick up my 5 mo old out of his crib and feed him in bed. The he snoozes on my arm for a while untill my 2 year old wakes up and calls for me. I love to snuggle the baby and watch him sleep and listen to him snore. He smiles in his sleep...
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 8:39 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Wake up, try and get mason to go back to sleep with me if its early. He's getting too big now cause he never wants anything to do with it :( Umm make his sippy of formula- lay him down change him while he eats. Get on here and usually within 20 minutes he poops.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:41 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Well it depends on when they wake up. First off I put my youngest on the potty when she first gets up then If my girls wake up before it is time for daddy to leave for work then I take them both back into bed with me until he wakes up. If the baby wakes up before my older I do the same thing lay with the baby for a few minutes. Then I go down and get them breakfast, why they eat breakfast I straighten up the down stairs then I check here, myspace, and email then I get them dressed then I get myself dressed then I finish cleaning until they go down for a nap then after they are down for a nap I eat breakfast lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:51 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I wake up....pee....then make my boys breakfast...then get them and me dressed....then we do whatever we need to do that day!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 8:59 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I take chloe to the potty, then get her a sippy cup of milk and we lay on the couch and watch Franklin the turtle, then I make her breakfast and after breakfast she's full of energy and chasing after the dogs lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:05 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I walk into each of my boyz rooms and i sing them a song... I have a diff one for each boy... Then i pick jesse up and set him down and dude normally runs out of bed to the bathroom yelling "mama i got to pee can i use ur bathroom please".. LOL its good times at the house every morning...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:17 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• She will come and say she wants to sunggles..we will lay down together and watch whatever 30min show is on...or just lay there and sing...She loves to sunggles! I love it. She is two.
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 9:20 AM on Mar. 5, 2009