does your little one

does your little one wake up happy all the time? bailey does weather it is in the morning or her naps she is always happy and ready to go when she wakes. god how do they do it?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:55 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes, she has been like that since the day she was born! the only time she wakes up crying is if shes sick, I usually wake up to her laughing and i can hear it on the baby monitor, thats the only thing that makes me a morning person, It always makes my day when i walk in to her bedroom and she has a huge smile on her face and she gives me kisses! i love it!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:12 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• about 75% of the time.I LOVE the mornings I wake up and hes just playing in his crib. It makes me wake up happy.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:01 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• NO BILLS, NO KIDS, NO DIETS, NO MEN, NO GAS, NO PMS......DO YA GET IT
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:07 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• As long as you dont wake her up..she is good! But, wake her up before she is ready, for whatever reason and not so much lol
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 9:16 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• The only time she wakes up cranky is if she cuts her afternoon nap short. And then the rest of the day is rough!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:18 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Depends on if i have to wake him or if he wakes up on his own... Hez a moody little sh*t....
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:18 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Yes, thats when Gavin is happiest. Everytime he gets up he gives me a hug and kiss and tells me that he loves me. And is already ready for me to fix him something to eat lol.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 9:29 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I have to hold him in my lap for a little while. He is grouchy when he wakes up.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:34 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Everything diamond said,I'd wake up smiling to ,if I had no worrys.You have a happy baby,that is showing you ,you are doing a great job,at being a mommy. ( :
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:47 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• One wakes up happy all the time (the youngest).

The other two just kind of wake up neutral. LOL
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 9:51 AM on Mar. 5, 2009