Would you agree with this statement?

Until the Obama administration starts listening, until they start paying attention to what you're watching, to the stock market, until they realize that their agenda is destroying the life savings of millions of Americans, then all I can give you is caution. ... I just want some sign that Obama realizes the market is totally falling apart. And that his agenda has a big hand in that happening.

akinbottom2

Asked by akinbottom2 at 8:59 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree. He isnt listening, he hasn't been listening to the economic experts and he's not listening to the American people.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:02 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I agree completely. I know people who have lost tens of thousands of dollars with no end in sight...how sad. Hopefully he realizes the impact he is having on people soon.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 9:03 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I personally don't feel like it has anything to do with Obama not listening (or Pelosi or the others for that matter). It is simply him, pushing through his agenda as promised. Too bad most of the nimrods who voted for him didn't have an understanding of that agenda. Cross your fingers and hope that Americans will wake up before our free enterprise system is completely destroyed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• He sees, He just doesn't care.

His social agenda is the most important thing to him.
    Anything else does not matter.
    I'm sure he feels that he was "born" for this time in history.
    America has been due for some socialism for a long time.
    It's a mess for "real" people.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 9:19 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• lol Grace I agree with you there.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:21 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• has to agree with both Akin and Grace
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 9:26 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• This is not my comment. But I'm not saying who DID say it because it came from a liberal commentator on a liberal TV station recently. That's why I asked it.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 9:29 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Yes I do agree. I also find it asinine that he would suggest that the market is simply 'gyrating' instead of this being a plunging trend. Nothing like ignoring the market and all of the people that it takes down with it. So much for middle class.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:33 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• You would think he'd care quinn being as how that is the majority who would be paying for his big welfare exapansion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Well, the more desperate people become, the more willing they are to accept his crappy plan. States will be forced to take the stimulus money they have tried to push back because so many people will be needing assistance. Slowly pushing us to the limit. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:40 AM on Mar. 5, 2009