What does your child want to be when they grow up? How old are they now?

My daughter is 5 1/2 and she tells us that she wants to be a doctor who can make music. She is so adorable.

IzzeAddy

Asked by IzzeAddy at 9:06 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• My son said he doesn't want to grow up but if he did he wants to be a dinosaur, lol.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:07 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Oh and he is seven.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:08 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• my daughter wants to go into the military she is seventeen and my son wants to be a architect he's fourteen
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:09 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• My ds is almost seven and wants to be a marine biologist or a vet who works with reptiles. He loves animals, especially things with scales! My dd is four and wants to be a teacher.

When my ds was about three, someone asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up and he said "Bigger!" LOL!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:10 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• My son wants to be a Geologist or a horticulturist. He said to me that a geologist studies the earth and space. And that a horticulturist studies and cultivates plants. He is 7 almost 8. Keep in mind that at the age of 1 1/2 he was evaluated to have the mental capacity of a 4 year old.
    2kidsonly2arms

Answer by 2kidsonly2arms at 9:15 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• My son is 4 1/2 and wants to be a police officer and a fire fighter. He says he wants to do them at the same time. He also wants me to be a firefighter mommy. I don't think that is going to happen though. lol
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:20 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• my son is 12 he wants to be a baseball player, my daughter is 11 and she wants to be a gymnastics teacher, and my youngest son he is 5 and he wants to be a builder and firefighter.
    melissa197829

Answer by melissa197829 at 9:25 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• My son is 6 and a half. He wants to have a different job for every day of the week. Monday a boxer, Tuesday a police man, wednesdaY A construction worker, thursday a candy store owner, the rest of the week I don't know about. lol
    lalli_lalli

Answer by lalli_lalli at 9:27 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• My oldest is 5 and for the past three years (seriously) he's wanted to be a doctor and go into space. "Because there has to be a Connor in space"
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 9:48 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• My 7 year old (she'll be 8 on Sat.) wants to be an Apache pilot like her daddy.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 9:51 AM on Mar. 5, 2009