what month does the baby inside you move a lot more. cause im 20 weeks and i can feel the baby move a little bit

Tricia737

Asked by Tricia737 at 9:08 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Is this your first pregnancy? I am on my second and have been feeling a lot of movement for a while, but with my first I think the really active time came around 26 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• yes this is my first pregnancy
    Tricia737

Answer by Tricia737 at 9:16 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i think a lil further in your pregnancy and then you can feel the hicups and everything good luck and congrats
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 9:34 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• it's fairy common, especially with your 1st, not to recognize the movements that you do feel, therefore you do not feel them as soon as you would with subsequent pregnancies.
    the positioning of the placenta will also affect what movements you are able to feel, and how soon, so will the position of the fetus... if the placenta is on the anterior wall, you are less likely to feel movements because it is absorbing the shock.
    don't worry, you'll be wishing soon enough that the little critter would stop jabbing you in the ribs!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:59 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I started feeling mine move around 14 weeks but up until about 24 weeks it was just now and then - i'm 30 weeks now and she move CONSTANTLY. For me that started around week 25 but it's really different for everyone. If you're worried you should do the kick count thing ...
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 5, 2009