When do you get ultrasounds?

I went in at what we thought was 7 weeks and 6 days (my dr. schedules first appointments for aaround 8 weeks) but come to find out i was only 6 weeks and 1 day. Today I go back for my 10 week appointment (since we go every four weeks) and was wondering what might go on, or when I will get my next ultrasound?! I guess the only real way to know is to ask my doctor, but jsust wondering the average of when you get them?! Everyone swears im having twins, But our 6 weeks ultrasound was only showing 1 baby! This is my first, and im already showing a lil baby bump!! So im anxious to see!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its all on the doctor when you go in.If they just seen one baby then your only having one.All girls are diffenert when it comes to showing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Probably around 18-20 weeks will be your next one. The baby is really tiny at 10 weeks, you may be more bloated than showing but if this is nto your first, then maybe you are starting to show! Either way, just ask your doc when he's does them
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:37 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• it all depends on what your doctor wants too be done i had one done at 13 weeks for some genetic testing and then my main one done at 18 weeks
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 11:22 AM on Mar. 5, 2009