Gigolo?

If your man told you he was going out to a bar with a friend of his, and you knew that his friend was a "gigolo". How would you feel about this?...would you let your man go?...or, would you not?...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• As a CHILD, we might not be who we hang around with but when we GROW UP we tend to hang out with those we want to be like or are like.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:59 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• you asked this already, but don't worry. Unless they're going out every single weekend.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 11:19 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• No I think out of respect he should have gotten your point about being around someone of that nature. My so does not associate with people that havent grew up, he changed an thing are way different being a true familly man! id say no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• My hubby wouldnt be friends with a person like that so its not something i have to worry about.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:51 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• You are not always who you hang out with. Growing up the majority of my girlfriends were "easy" except one of them...I was never easy...
    Now would I like my SO with a friend like your SO's friend...probably not..
    One thing I would take in consideration is the age of your SO..
    My fiance is older and wiser now and would not want to hang with guys who were not respectful..
    I would let him go but I also would not be with someone who has friends like that unless I was
    younger..not sure if that will make sense to you..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:51 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• You are who you hang out with. My husband doesn't associate with people he knows are not of high morals. I would say if he wants to be around this type of person, you need to find yourself a better man to have in your life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Mar. 5, 2009