Would you move into a HOUSE sight unseen?

There's a floor plan, but visualizing where things could fit is something else.

Imortlmommy

Asked by Imortlmommy at 9:37 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Home & Garden

• No WAY!! I have just been through this actually - we've been house-hunting for a new house to rent and it's amazing how wonderful the pictures online look compared to how crappy some of the houses are! Even if it's a brand new home pictures/floor plans can be VERY deceiving!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 9:55 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• no i would have to see it first
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:37 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Yeah,I'm with jodi205,I would have to see it first,same with a car,gotta see it first
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:39 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• actually I bought a house that I have never seen. My husband came down here house hunting liked the one we bought and sent me pictures in my email box. So I have a house I had never really seen until the closing.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:08 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I had to move into our house after the people who were renting from us destroyed it.... We own the home and had to kick them out because it was falling apart. They wouldn't have the trash picked up, it was everywhere outside, and then there wasn't a wall or door in the house that didn't have a hole in it... She didn't tell us the dryer vent pipe broke and just let it vent into the house, it was full of mold and dust... We have since remodeled and we've had complete strangers stop by and say how awesome the place looks... And that was just the outside,lol The Direct TV guy had to come in and was shocked at house different it was...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:03 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I BOUGHT a house sight unseen (did see a pic). When we moved in we found we had an extra bedroom we didn't know about and an extra bathroom we had no clue was there!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:35 AM on Mar. 5, 2009