Do you like the High School Musical Movies?

I love them!! I just seem HSM 3 and it is so sweet <3 It actually made me cry!!! Does anyone else like them or am I the only adult who likes these movies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• I found myself watching HSM2 after my kids left the room. Haven't seen 1 or 3. I like the songs but I think that is because the kids make me listen to it non stop in the car.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I love it too....it is pretty cool when you find something that you and your kids can both enjoy together! :o)
    MamaDiane

Answer by MamaDiane at 10:06 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• my daughter thinks she's Sharpay.. lol!! Im forced to watch it...and I never get to hear it or focus on it because my DD is dancing and singing too! so cute
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 12:19 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I love them!!! Havent seen three yet, but I will..Soon. I think they are great and I agree with the post above..It's great when you find a movie that an adult can enjoy have family time.
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 3:38 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• yes i like all the HSM my 10yr old grand daugher is a huge fan i took her to see the 3 one it was by far the best one and i know all the words to all the songs i listen to them enough lol
    journey50

Answer by journey50 at 7:44 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I actually love them! I took my 6 yr old and 2 yr old too go see the 3rd one with my mom, and me and my mom cried! LOL. My 6 yr old was saying to me "are you okay? its just a movie, zac and vanessa will still be together" my 2 yr old held my hand and started to cry cause i was crying! My mom cried too, lol. I think shes the biggest fan

BTW- the 3rd one is the best! dont you think? :)
    lovelymommy2009

Answer by lovelymommy2009 at 9:22 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I like the First one and the Third one equally. The Second one was kinda...ehhh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:21 AM on Mar. 6, 2009