Anyone know where I can find Oswald party supplies?

As usual, I want party supplies that you cant just run up to walmart and get. Its the story of my life and my kids birthdays. I always want something unusual. First it was the Wiggles, then Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, then Baby Einstein, ect. NOW you can find all of those things very easily, but not when I needed them. So...this year, he wants Oswald. I have googled it and I didn't see it yet. Anyone know?

momofsaee

Asked by momofsaee at 9:49 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I have searched all over for Oswald party supplies too. Including a ton of Internet sites and nothing! Hope you find what you're looking for!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:27 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• have u tried Birthdayexpress.com??? they usually have a lot 2 choose from. GL ;)
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 12:16 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I too am looking for Oswald party supplies for my daughter's birthday in June. I can't find any anywhere! I checked birthdaydirect.com, birthdayexpress.com and nickjr.com with no luck. I guess I'm going to make my own invites with images I found when I googled images of Oswald and weenie. Then use bright colored balloons, plates, napkins and cups and print some extra pictures to make centerpieces and whatnot. I hate not having Oswald plates and stuff but what do you do? She LOVES Oswald and I want to ty my best to have her party that theme. There is a local bakery that can make the cake...they are super artistic. But still let me know if anyone finds something and I'll do the same. Thanks! And good luck!
    Mom2Genevieve

Answer by Mom2Genevieve at 6:10 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• i have also decided 2 have an oswald theme for my sons 2nd birthday in sept. he absolutely LOVESSSS oswald! and i figured this would be a great theme! but, i also cannot find nething oswald. just room borders and plush toys..some books 2 but nothing for a party!! so i guess this is g2 be a do yourself kinda party!! good luck with the party!!
    anthonysmama419

Answer by anthonysmama419 at 11:23 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I am to looking and finding nothing, it was first a wow wow wubbzy party, now its oswald!
    momma2hunter

Answer by momma2hunter at 12:34 AM on Jun. 26, 2009