What does your front yard look like?

Does it look like you spent a fortune or does it look simple?

I need a simple idea for mine and cheap too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Home & Garden

• The front view of my yard is on my home page as my back ground, I have added some weigelia bushes to the front hill that I bought on clerance last summer and I have friends who trade flowers with my when we have to divide them. I added some iris' and lillies and was even given some roses last year so every year it gets fuller in the flower beds, it's the only way I can afford to do any kind of land scaping, a little bit at a time. You can use seeds, it's a cheap way to get alot of flowers, and fun for the kids too. Good luck!
    INDIANAMOM

Answer by INDIANAMOM at 9:55 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i love to garden right now i have a maple tree in the front yard in front of the bay window.we had 2 really big evergreen bushes removed from the sides of the stairs.i think i am going to grow some ivy where they used to be.i use alot of pots.i have a rose bush(easy to grow)day lilies are always easy to grow.so right now its in a transitional period.now if it only would get warm in mass....
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• right now my front yard is simple we have only lived here a year but i plan on doing things with it this year.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:02 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• same as jodi
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:05 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• We are putting a front porch all the way across the front of the house this summer, then I get to plan out the landscaping... Right now all thats out there is a huge yard with a big Maple tree about 20 feet from the front of the house...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:57 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• My front yard has a big maple tree and a lawn that needs to be taken up,then lay down sode.Because their is too much crabgrass and blad spots,because of that dam tree.We did tear out the evergreen bushes when he bought our house.Then laid down top soil and planted hostas and put a garden flag pole in the middle.Hostas is the only thing that will grow under that huge tree UGH!
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 12:24 AM on Mar. 6, 2009