Is there anyone else on here,that should be busy doing something else?

I should be cleaning out my closet,getting rid of the clothes,I can't fit my big A$$ in to lol.

Val504

Asked by Val504 at 10:04 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• VAL I POSE TO BE TREATING MY HAIR...MAKE MY BED ...CLEAN LIL J'S ROOM...HANG UP MY HUBBYS CLOTHES ...WASH DISHES...BUT NOOOOO...CAFE MOM JUST HAS TO BE THE FIRST THINK I HAVE TO DO....ADDICTION AINT EVEN THE WORD
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:10 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I know, we need a 12 step program for this damn addiction.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:14 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• LOL
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:32 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• As far as anyone is concerned I am at my desk industriously "working" away. That's the nice thing about computers at work...you can look "busy" while cyber snacking.

salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:35 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Yep, I have to go make the rent deposit, need to exercise and need to clean the kitchen.. but you all are keeping me preoccupied so I can procrastinate. Thanks ( with a wink a grin and just a smidge of sarcasm)
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:49 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I agree that addiction isn't the correct word.I just love the escape I get on here.Yes, I should be dusting,moping the hardwood floors,cleaning out my dresser drawers need I go on.
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 12:18 AM on Mar. 6, 2009