Warts on the hand

What can you do to get rid of them? We've tried Compound W to no avail. They seem to be spreading, all in between and on top of the wedding ring hand, and my daughter is freaking b/c she is getting married soon.

PSMother

Asked by PSMother at 10:15 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Health

• Go to your dr & see if there's a treatment he can do for them, they might freeze them or just remove them and give you some meds.
    INDIANAMOM

Answer by INDIANAMOM at 10:16 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• they have the freezing things at walmart an work. clear finger nail polish will work but it takes time, if you always cover them it will smother them out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I have one on my middle finger and I have tried almost everything otc for it. I am using one of the bandaids that has the disc in it to remove the wart and I heard that if you rub banana on it that will help
    Jody82

Answer by Jody82 at 9:46 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• You can either have it removed by freezing them or have them lasered off.
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 12:03 AM on Mar. 6, 2009