Gigolo Part II

If your man (52 years old) told you he was going out to a bar with a friend of his (42 years old), and you knew that his friend was a "gigolo". Do you think this might be a sign that your man wants to be like his friend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Get you a good wig an different style of dress an go see for yourself, maybe check out the place first to see the setup of the place! I would!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Yep!
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 10:21 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Yes. He is too old to be hanging around people like that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I answered your first post..
    Personally I could not be with a man like that..
    Maybe he wants to be around him because of the way he is..'
    52....no way...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:23 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• No not really. Some guys just want to see the other side of life. You know what they missed out on. Maybe he is just curious as to if he is really happy or if it is just a front or something. I am certainly not like all of my friends, and am sure that all of you are not either. Maybe he just has an intrest in this friend for other reasons. Like they like the same football team, they had a similar childhood, ect. I have a range of friends that doesn't mean I want to be in there shoes. JMHO
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 10:28 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• LETS SAY YOU KNEW YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS AND SHE DECIDED TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL FEMALE EXCORT BUUUT SHES STILL THE SAME OLE SUSAN WOULD YOU CONTINUE TO BE HER FRIEND...
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:29 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• no, at 52 he just wants to sit back and watch the pro in action and laugh his ass off either at the stupid women or at his friend.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:22 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• How long will he just sit there when a woman looks at the friend & says 'double or nothing'?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 AM on Mar. 6, 2009