Would you HONESTLY answer a question like......

What's your biggest secret? What gross thing do you do?

I'm not asking you to answer those questions... I'm asking do you REALLY answer them honestly....? No offense to the OP of the biggest secret question... but really... if it's a secret I'm not spilling it here or anywhere.

I'd probably, IF I chose to answer at all, make up something totally ridiculous... but I wouldn't give an honest answer. SO more times than not, I skip those type questions.

PaceMyself

Asked by PaceMyself at 10:25 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think those kind of questions are a little too personal and yes I skip them also. WTF thats not why I came here...to tell anyone my secrets...lol
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 11:33 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• no i skip over those questions also some of the other ones that i just feel is noone business
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:27 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• No I don't answer those. Do people not know everything you write on the internet is on your computer hard drive and it's easy for someone to figure out how to hack in to it? Such as your husband?
    And seeing how about 70% of the secrets have something to do with cheating........
    Althought that's not my biggest secret..Why would I say it on here if it's my biggest secret in real life?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I dont answer those, I dont have any huge secrets that nobody knows but if i did i wouldnt tell some stranger on here
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:31 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• That sounded weird. I meant that I have not cheated but there are a lot of women on here that write that as their secret not thinking that it's possible for their husband to find out. Even if they're anonymous! Every thing you write and look at is saved on your hard drive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I answer them. Who cares who knows your info on here. There are only a couple people on here that I have meet in person and I wouldn't care if they knew all about me. I am a open book so it doesn't bother me at all.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:32 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I wouldn't tell you my biggest secret.
    LND

Answer by LND at 11:21 AM on Mar. 5, 2009