what would you do?

ok heres the situation:my bf goes on these hip-hop sites and watches videos of people battlin n downloads songs,so after he downloads them he opens the folder its in and saves it,the folder also contains images of the videos he watched all day...so all these images are off grls boobs and their asses and shit & i told him last time i was sick of it,but he keeps lien his way out of it,he says he doesnt watch them its just from clickin on the site,so i went on the site today,and opened the folder,the only images on there was of the video i watched!!!!so y would it work differently for me????its everytime i leave to go to the store and hes home w/ the baby these images are on here.soon as i leave a few minutes later hell look out the windo (one day i was still here talking to a neihbor),close the blinds,lock the door and get online to watch videos.i leave the door unlocked wen i leave so wen i come back i dont have to sit all CONT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• CONT the bags down and look for the keys...we have a time set aside 2nite to discuss some problems we've been having and im going to bring this up...what would u think about this situation if this was u and ur man? ... i have just a tiny bit of self confidence , hes the only guy to help build it bc he gives me compliments alot , but seeing these grl who are 100% oppisite of me , hurts ALOT ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• You need to sit and talk to him about how much this really hurts you and is hurting the relationship. If it's hurting you that much then lay the law down and tell him it's not acceptable and you aren't willing to put up with it. He will respect you more if you make it known that he's not respecting you and you WILL NOT tolerate it point blank. Good Luck!
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:00 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• he flipped out last nite wen i came home from the store and got online , that folder was still opened and i saved his song 4 him bc he was feeding the baby .. and i looked through it just to see wth gets saved in there , and the only things in there are things YOU CLICK ON so if i look at pics on myspace ,there they are ... so if he looked at those videos theyre on there too , not bc their on that site ... bc if that was the case thered be a billion pics from myspace , right?! ... he got VERY upset about this issue , and since his mom was staying w/ us last nite , since she made a visit , we didnt talk about it last nite ,were going to tonigh wen he comes home bc shell b w/ a friend for a while ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• You can talk to him like you said you are going to do...If he continues on doing it..
    You really need to ask yourself if you can live with the situation..
    He is your BF not your husband...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:05 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• well thats the other thing were talking about COMMITMENT ... he says he will , than says he never will ... so we're just going to have a HUGE discussion 2nite!!! and hes not going to be happy about any of it ... im veeeeeeeeeeery close to having him leave
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• If this was my man and he continued to lie to me, I would have no other choice but to leave...There's no way in the world would I allow him to continue to lie to me and mistreat me and have my life ruined because he has issues...I'd be gone...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 12:42 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• well i just caught him in that lie yesterday , and were going to talk 2nite wen he gets home , more than likely hes out ... the whole commitment lie ... that finally came out like a few days ago
    Anonymous