how do you get marijuana out of your system?

or make it come out faster I have to leave my boyfriend like now. & Im scared he will try to get custody of my child. & I smoked a couple times & Now I feel really bad. But he smokes all of the time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Health

• when was the last time you smoked?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:42 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Drink tons of water.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Thay have those drink things at health food stores, my husband used them when he was looking for a job and it worked pretty well. Quit smoking now so you dont loose your baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• If you smoked it often it will take longer to get out of your system, if you smoked ONLY a couple of times, then it should be out in about 30 days..... but remember the hair follicle test shows ANY use in the past 90 days. There is no sure fired trick to getting it out of your system (that I know of), except continue to drink water with lemon, and eat a well balanced diet so that your system will 'turn over' before too long.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:45 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Are you a larger woman, not try to sound rude, but it will stay in your fat cells longer if you have any extra weight! that came from a probation officer. A mo. ruffly and theres nothing that they get over! If he smokes it then why are you worried? You good very well make him take a test if he insisted on you taking one, and anyway if he does smoke, he probly doesnt want the problems . Good luck. IF Your going just go!!!! Tell him the same threat! Even tell him you have the order already drawn up if he trys that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• youll never get rid of it completely, it can stay in your hair for years.
    lilmizmoore1127

Answer by lilmizmoore1127 at 10:53 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• If you dont smoke often it will get out of your system in about 30 days, but a few things that my husband has tried and it actually worked was the water with lemon, an obseen amount of pickle juice, or at Gnc you can get a digestive pill, that cleanses all toxins out of your body. He's tried all the 50.00 drinks and never can get those to work. I also know that pot is stored in your fat cells so the heavier you are the longer it takes to get it out of your system.
    mommymoore03

Answer by mommymoore03 at 10:56 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Well you weren't worried about your child being taken away while you were smoking it so why worry now?
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:30 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I fully agree with legalmommy101,moms and dads,don't care what they do while they have children,or how they act,until they think ,they may lose them,then it's oh God how do I erase this.If you sincerly are sorry for doing this,and this is all he would have on you,then you should'nt worry.I knew a guy whose ex took him to court saying he smoked pot,but they were more concerned if he did it in front of the children,I would hope you did'nt.but learn from this and go on.I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• TEA
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:00 PM on Mar. 5, 2009