new timer here any answers

has anyone or who ever had the baby kick and move when you were awake and then when you slept you didn't feel movements until you were up again???

30 weeks btw

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 10:45 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ya i rarly ever feel her move when im down and sleeping but as soon as i get up and sit or something she is just going crazy
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:47 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i never woke up/felt my son kick when i was sleeping when i was pregnant
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:47 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• hey morning katie
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:00 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• hi morning to you jodi i get to be on for a little today.. i have to go do a crap load of stuff today
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• My youngest was always quiet. She didn't really move much during the pregnancy. My Dr told me some babies are just quiet in the womb. She would mainly kick from 11pm-1am, then she would stop until noon, just a couple of kicks and not move again until 11pm. She was a quiet baby when she was born too.
    yeah it is normal for them not to be active when you are sleeping. I am a very light sleeper so if moved when I was asleep i would know. Is your baby pretty active during the day or quiet like mine was?
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:07 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• depends on how stubborn he wants to be to me, some days he dont stop others he wont kick so its lilke okay little booger butt don't be so mean to me come on kick mommy and sometimes that works. for the past few days he moves more when i am awake. and when i move or go to the bathroom at night he moves then to, hopefully he will be a quiet baby lol every mothers dream right?
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 11:17 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Yes that is common and not unusual, but in my last two they they did most of their moving when I layed down to rest. they were active more at night. That is not always good for mom but hey who are we anyway we simply supply the body baby controls everything else. LOL
    FIVEBABIES

Answer by FIVEBABIES at 11:53 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Lucky girl!! LOL

A lot of women experience the exact oposite. The baby is rocked to sleep by the walking around and movement of mom durind the day but as soon as mom's ready to rest baby's ready to play!!
    It was so weird when I was pregnant with my daughter because I kept having dreams about her being born but then I would still feel her kicking inside of me and be all confused in my dream. LOL

But either way it's nothing to worry about. The baby I'm carrying now is the same as my daughter but maybe you'll get lucky and your LO will let you rest.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:06 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• that happens to me all the time i never feel her till im up and moving or till im sitting but when im a sleep i dont wake up feeling her like alot of other people say happens
    imwaitingalecea

Answer by imwaitingalecea at 8:17 PM on Mar. 6, 2009