What would you do???

Ok I'm in a group and this lady does readings on dead loved ones. Well I discovered she is a fraud.. Do I tell everyone or leave it alone???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in About CafeMom

• TELL!
    momluja

Answer by momluja at 10:54 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• They are ALL fake.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:54 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• By all means, expose the fraud for what she is.
    lilmizmoore1127

Answer by lilmizmoore1127 at 10:55 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Unless she is giving harmful advice, leave it alone.

If you are sad/lonely enough to need that - and if the comfort is good advice anyway - let the people who trust her get their "readings".

However, if she is taking money or in anyway harming them with her fakey fakerton communication, expose her. But know that most of those people will not believe you.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 11:01 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Well for fun the one night I had her do one on my grandpa that I did not get to say good bye to and it made me feel great but then I was leery and did another on a friend of mine who is alive and she gave a totally inaccurate reading and it hurt me to know what she said about my g-pa was all bull shit..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• She's messing with people's lives...TELL! They are all frauds. She'll be one less doin' her thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Report her,people like this need to get off of CafeMom.
    LND

Answer by LND at 1:40 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I would let people know what is going on. Most of the people who do this kind of thing are fake. I have no problem with it when it's silly things like predicting who's going to find a nice man or who will win the lottery, but when you are messing with people's dead loved ones that's a problem.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 6:11 PM on Mar. 5, 2009