Does anyone else take the birth control pill Seasonique?

I am going to be starting it later this month and wanted to see if anyone else is or has taken this pill. Do you like it? Do you really have fewer periods? I really wanted the IUD but since that will not be an option I had to find a pill that I hopefully will like (keeping my fingers crossed). Do you really have to wait until you start your period before you can start taking it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Health

• i took seasonque. It is really cool, you only have 4 periods a year. Ans they are very light and not really long. The only thing was that I got pregnant with both my boys on it. Itls a very effective pill, just make sure you take it at the same time every day and i emphasize same time everyday.
    mommymoore03

Answer by mommymoore03 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i take the generic version of it. I've been on it over a year now and still get more than 4 periods a year. But they only last two days. So I really can't complain.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 11:43 AM on Mar. 5, 2009