Am I not sexy any more?

Since we had our baby we have less sex, but not cuz of me cuz of my husband. he is tired all the time. tired or too full or sleepy.and we are still under 30 . Is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No this is not normal. Studies show that men think about sex 20 hours of the day if there a wake. So I hope and pray that he is not cheating on you sweetie.... Ill pray for you

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Sometimes men start to see their wife as a mother and no longer as a lover and yes it 's common. It's your job to keep him interested.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 11:07 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• My fiance is the same way. He's 28 and i'm 20. He says sometimes he wants it everyday, multiple times a day while our son is asleep but if he sees him move or make a noise it just ruins the mood. Having a new baby is very tiring so he may just be tired from working and a demanding baby. Try to do date night, if you live alone let the grandparents take the baby for a few hours one night. Go out to eat, shopping, watch a movie, and then go home to a baby-free house. I'm sure he's still very much attracted to you, it's just a lot of things that can ruin a mood.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Well I hear it is and my boyfriend got really wierd during pregnancy and for a little while after. I had the baby 6 weeks ago and things are starting to get a little better, my boyfriends dads girlfriend told me that men always go through a weird stage after baby comes!! Im sure not all men but I do hear that alot do, I know mine sure did!! It will most likley get better if your really worried about it talk to him and ask him whats wrong!! Sometimes watching you give birth grosses them out for awhile but that to will probably pass!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:13 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• If the end of the day isn't working for you try the morning.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Maybe he has an undiagnosed medical condition that's causing him to be tired. Or maybe he doesn't sleep as well since the baby came and is having a hard time adjusting to it. I would be wary of the too full excuse. I don't like to have sex right after I eat but if it's an hour or so later and he's still saying it....I hope he's not cheating.
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 2:03 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• You said less sex, not no sex, so I think it is normal. You have been together for a while, you have kids, he is working hard. You both know there is always tomorrow.....so you put it off a little. I think it is pretty normal. But, really you know better than anyone because you are there! If it is bothering you, talk to him about it.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 5:22 PM on Mar. 5, 2009