how many times a day?

how many times a day does your lil one shut down the computer on you? lol mine has done it three times already today.

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol, she used to do it a lot, but i bought her a barbie laptop and now if shes awake when im on here she plays on it.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 12:26 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Oh...my DD used to do it quite a bit before we got our new desk with a door that closes the tower in. =)

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 11:11 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• He hasn't done it lately,but he used to.
    LND

Answer by LND at 11:15 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• they dont shut it dowm but my 3 year old can move things around on the computer like make the tool bars dissapear and move them to a different spot and i cant undo it!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:23 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• None, thank goodness!

When my oldest was little he did it at least once a day but the other two have never done it.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:29 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Only once in awhile...but that glowing blue button is quite the attraction to our 2 yrd old. If given the chance he will push it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:49 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• That's funny! My daughter just shut me down a little bit ago. Some days it's all she does, others she doesn't touch it. Average, I'd say 2-3 times. I agree that she's attracted to the pretty blue light in the front!
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 2:00 PM on Mar. 5, 2009