Scented Candles???

Ok, So..... My home STINKS! It really does! We have turtles in a Huge open tank and no matter how often we change the water, there is just this stench that linger's. I would love to take the tank out of the house or move it into a different room but its 200 gallons! It's not going anywhere!!!!

We are having a party on Saturday for my son and I want to "cover up/ mask or better yet eliminate" the scent. I've tried partylite difusers, oust, lysol, febreeze and other air sprays. Are the scented candles any good? If so, what brand? I would like a candle that will let off a scent that last for at least 8-10 hrs.. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Ok the BEST thing on Earth is the Febreeze Scent Player from Yankee Candle. You put a disc in that has like 6 different scents on and it plays the scents like a cd. They smell awesome, it blows the air out with a little fan type thing inside and its less expensive in the long run than candles and no fire hazard! www.yankeecandle.com if you dont have them in your area. The machine is kind of expensive but the refill discs are only 9.99 and i use them for about 6 weeks playing nonstop before they run out of scent completely. Yankee candle has little scent fans that are good too and putting out a few of the car jar little car fresheners wont hurt either! GL
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:46 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I use sugar shack candle and I do not light them, I put them on a warmer. The candle lasts longer. There is also a spary (febreeze like) called Otoban and it is wonderful. I also use the Wallflowers from Bath and Body Works, they are fabulous. They smell way better than any glade plug ins.
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 11:28 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• www. Scentsy.com

LOVE LOVE LOVE these
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:30 PM on Mar. 5, 2009