pot smell???

ok i do not smoke pot tried it once almost 9 years ago and my dh dosent smoke it eaither. ayways i smoke butts ( i know its bad. ) but the last 2 butts i had smelled of pot big time, i can even smell it on my hand its gross. what could this be from? i just opend the pack this morning. ok i just smelled my pack and i swear its like there was a joint in it. its horrible! i dont like the smell.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Health

• I have noticed a pot smell in cigarettes once in a while too. Don't know how it gets there though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Quit smoking if you don't like the smell! :)
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:28 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I used to smell it occasionally when I smoked cigs too. No idea where it comes from though. Sorry!
    WvPhotobug

Answer by WvPhotobug at 11:30 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• ya need to quit smoking cigs,and smoke pot.It's cheaper lol.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 11:33 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i have heard down south where they dry the american brands of cigs, they have issues with frogs getting into the drying leaves and that accounts for some strange smells, i used to smoke cigs and i do know what you mean, happened to me, idk really what causes it... maybe the frogs!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:06 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• honestly its ur body telling u, u don't want to smoke anymore... yea sounds crazy, but ur body is filtering that smell to help u dislike it...soon they'll taste bad too... happened to me..I quit for a while but stress started me back again.. good luck quiting... listen to ur bodys signals...
    Anonymous