Siggies. I need help.

I like making siggies for myself but am wanting to learn how you make something swing. For example, I have seen siggies that have a heart hanging down and it is swinging back and forth. Anyone know how to do this or know a group that actually teaches this? I haven't found any yet.

palexander

Asked by palexander at 11:30 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It depends on what program you are using. If you don't have an animation program you can use online programs like UNfreez. You actually have to download it but it's small and safe.

Toadily Grand Slammin Profiles has a thread called "Ask a Designer...". You can ask anything you want about programs and they will help you. Here is the URL address: http://www.cafemom.com/group/44940/forums/read/5875480/Ask_a_Designer
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 11:00 PM on Mar. 9, 2009