How do you TEAR your own bladdar??

My cousin was diagnosed with ovarian cysts & went in for surgery. The surgeon came out & said they were unable to complete the surgery (having only been able to perform a hysterectomy and leaving the ovaries for a later removal) because he "found a large tear" in her bladdar & she was losing too much blood.

So, this YOUNG woman has now lost her uterus (which had no problems), nearly died from bloodloss, AND has to go through all this again in a few weeks to take out the ovaries.

Personally... I think the man CUT her bladdar & is trying to cover his tracks.... but then again, I'm no Dr.

What do you think?

Laura1229

Asked by Laura1229 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Health

• Was she in a wreck recently? Sometimes that can make a small tear in you bladder but I think you are right on this one. Something sounds fishy about it.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:42 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• she should ask him and get other surgeons opinions about it.. how would a bladdar tear on it own?? i dont think it could but idk!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:04 PM on Mar. 5, 2009