Storage?!?!

I live in a tiny two bedroom apartment and I have NO extra room for anything! Please give me some good storage ideas to give us some space!?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Those bags that you can suck the air out of with a vaccum... Or under beds, get those tubs that fit under them...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:59 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• You can get bed lifters. They look like black boxes and are usually made of hard plastic. That will give you a little more space under your bed. They make those clothes hangers now where they collapse down to give you more space to hang things in your closet. I don't know what kind of things you're looking to store so I don't think I can give you more ideas. If you give us a few more specifics, I'm sure we can give you more ideas.
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 1:57 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I remember how much I hated the lack of storage in or 1 bedroom apartment. I had shelves everywhere. You can buy some good size shelves from Wal-Mart for pretty cheap. I had them in the bathroom and several in the kitchen. We also got rid of anything we didn't need. Some of my clothes that I couldn't wear I loaned to a friend until I could fit back in them. We bought several stoage bins that fit under the bed and used those for books, clothes, holiday decor, and lots of other things. I used shelves that hung on doors for shoes, jewelry, whatever.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:07 PM on Mar. 5, 2009