Storage

I live in a tiny two bedroom apartment and I have NO extra room for anything! Please give me some good storage ideas to give us some space!?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Do you have a coffee table? Get baskets to put under the coffee table or on shelves to fill small things with like toys. Also, try to recycle as much as possible this means before you buy something new for your kids make them pick a toy to give away to good will. It's the perfect time to spring clean, so go through things and get rid of things you don't use alot.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:04 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• What are you trying to store? You can use a dresser for extra storage space for canned goods ect. Buy bookcases and put them back to back as a room divider. Utilize the space under the bed,
    over the fridge, under the sink. Take everything out that doesn't need to be there. Take it one day at a time and remove everything from a cabinet. If you don't need it, get rid of it. I keep everything, but I do go through and organize it occasionally and get rid of things that don't fit, are worn out, or need replacing. It keeps clutter to a minimum and really helps. Good luck
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 12:15 PM on Mar. 5, 2009