I was almost 2 days late putting my nuva ring in, should i be worried about getting pregnant?

I took it out on time, and had the littlest period ever, no need for a tampon or anything. Than put it in almost 2 days late. (i know shame on me) Should I be testing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes there is a chance that it can happen
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i used nuva ring correctly every month & still got pregnant lol... im 35 weeks almost 36 weeks... be careful with that birth control ha.... i mean i know it reacts diff. to other peoples body, but be careful.... I was on it six months before i got pregnant.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 11:56 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i have been on it for more than 6 months, and my period has never been so lite. Should I be testing or just relax?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• test if you want, i would go to your doctors office and do it though...get a legit test & they can let you know better details than if you just did a HPT.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 12:08 PM on Mar. 5, 2009