I was almost 2 days late putting my nuva ring in, should i be worried about getting pregnant?

I took it out on time, and had the littlest period ever, no need for a tampon or anything. Than put it in almost 2 days late. (i know shame on me) Should I be testing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• No don't be worried. They give a little fudge time. It's not like the pill.... the nuvaring puts hormones into your body and they say that you pretty much can't get pregnant until 2weeks or more after taking it out.
    SRLPrincess1067

Answer by SRLPrincess1067 at 10:26 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I dont agree with the last answer. If you CAN get pregnant while on birth control then you SHOULD be worried about not having put in your ring. simple as that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Mar. 6, 2009