Did you hear about McCain's daughter's dating life being ruined because of the election?

Poor girl! She said it's a turn-off if the guy is a huge McCain fan or an Obama fan..I think she needs to look for people who are Independant or Not political.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Here's an idea.  How about some of you oh so judgmental party hacks actually READ THE BLOG before you decide to comment on whether or not she's allowed to write anything about her life anywhere.  Talk about a bunch of raving mad hypocrites.

There's not a whine to be found there.  All it has is observations on how her life changed in a way she hadn't anticipated and why.  Course, you harpies would know that if you'd actually bothered to read it first instead of just sharpening your claws on the basis of an anonymous question.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:29 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Okay, I just gotta' ask - is her social life really news-worthy enough that someone is covering it? Isn't there a real crisis somewhere in the world that her news time could have been spent on?
    Jodie118

Answer by Jodie118 at 12:03 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I thought it was humerous because in the same paragraph she said the only thing that annoys her more than Obama supporters is blah blah...
    She then said it doesn't bother her that some of her friends voted for Obama. So they annoy her but they don't bother her? Yeah poor girl!
    Anonymous

• Oh well. Welcome to being the daughter of a politician who ran for president.

Honestly though, I don't think the daughters/sons of these politicians are big news. They are all going to have a difficult life now.
    Anonymous

• Ditto Jodi.
    Have you heard GM may be closing? I think that is way more important.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 12:08 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• And, I am sure that this article improved her dating life.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 12:10 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Um who cares! Booo hooo her poor dating life. Don't we all experience dating issues at some point?
    Anonymous

• She actually wrote a blog about this so it's not like shes trying to get out of the spotlight to make things better.
    Anonymous

• *rolls eyes* well at least the poor dear will never starve or be homeless.
    Anonymous

• Boo hoo. Is she taking a lesson from the Palin playbook, or octomom's playbook? "I hate all this publicity, I want privacy" but I'm going to put my face on the news at every turn and I'm going to keep a blog about my daily life on the internet for everyone to read/see.
    Anonymous