I am 6ft 277lbs.. I am 16 weeks pregnant..

Can they do an ultra sound at 18-19 weeks to determan sex? Will they be able to see my baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah Probly closer to 20 weeks
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 12:15 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• it does not matter how tall or big u are they can only tell the sex after a certain point
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:16 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Sure. I am four inches shorter than you, and weighed about 245-250 lbs. during my last pregnancy. They could see my daughter clear as day, but I was 22 weeks when we had the ultrasound.
    Jodie118

Answer by Jodie118 at 12:16 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i would think so don't see why not height and weight shouldn't matter in seeing the baby as for the sex part it all depends on how well baby wants too share that info with the world some will show you others will refuse too move and share i have had both types lol
    Anonymous

• yeah they will be able to see the baby may just be a worm looking thing and you might not see it til they say so the sex im not sure on they told me at 19 wks that i was having a girl and now she has turned to a he so they can give you a guess but i wouldnt go out and buy anything
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 12:18 PM on Mar. 5, 2009