I NEED HELP!!!

Okay so I met this guy a couple weeks ago when I went to the club. He is drop dead gorgeous! We exchanged numbers and he called me last night wanting to hang out. I didn't know what to say becaused I feel like he is way outta my league. I didn't think he was serious either but he said he wanted to get to know me personally. He is so concieted though like big headed lol. He is so sweet though because he cheered me up when I was upset. He said he usually doesn;t talk to younger girls when I'm only 2 years younger than him. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd say go for it! And he's definately not out of your league, obviously if he calls you he is interested!
    Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 12:22 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Well if your 16 and hes 18 you need to forget about it.
    Anonymous

• lol no I'm 18 and he's 20. I'm really nervous though because I don't know if he's just the player type that wants to try and hit it n quit it or what. I guess it wouldn't hurt to go out on a date with him though.
    Anonymous

• You never know until you try so give him a chance!
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 12:30 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Get to know him before meeting up with him....there's too much happening in this world for you NOT to be cautious of strangers...and this man is a stranger...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 12:32 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Only if you want to depends how far you want to go you have the upper hand.

It sounds like he is a "Player" so if you want it go for it if not pass on it and I bet he will try extra hard to get you....lol

I am talking by experience I too had a "model" looking creature like that I knew it was too good to be true he dated for 3 months and sure enough he was gone. In the back of my head I knew it would of ended this way he was too fine to stick to one woman so like they way they use us use them as well. GL

Anonymous

• WOW My personal Sleeze'O Meter is going off! Those who set that off for me, don't get return calls or anything else. I trust my gut.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 1:21 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• what do you want to do? Take it slow though. If he's a hunk he's probably got a million babes after him. Don't set yourself up to get hurt by some pretty boy who might just want to use you just to see if he can.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:33 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I would do lunch and coffee for a little bit just to make sure he is even worth my time as someone to date. Do not let him think he is all that either. Guys that know they are great looking like that can sometimes be players. Keep your guard up.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:37 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Well I would say take it slow. Meet for coffee, talk on the phone keep it simple and light. If after a few phone calls and meetings he does seem nice and serious about being with you- then I'd suggest going out to supper, maybe movie. Good luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:01 PM on Mar. 5, 2009