am i pregnant ?

hi , im pass due with my period for almost a week which never have i been late, i feel yucky, im discharging whitish fluid, feel bloated, gassy and have the sniffles, peeing often and feel like pressure on my tummy sometimes in the lower area, sometimes on the upper area and sometimes all throughout. could it be that im pregnant or is it my mind trying to make me think i am cause both hpt ive taken have come out negative. opinions , anyone ? i had a miscarriage a few years back so im new at this. please shine some light on me =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The only thing to do is take a test, or go to the DR to find out.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 12:25 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• the only light i can shine on you is: get a blood test done.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 12:25 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• These all could be pregnancy symptoms, or it could be anything else. If you think you are pregnant and HPT says negative, it could be too early, try going to your doc and getting a blood test.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 2:26 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I'm feeling the same way. Do you think that we could be pregnant? Someone please help us??????
    Mrs.Presley

Answer by Mrs.Presley at 3:00 PM on Mar. 5, 2009