Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Now that I’m getting divorced….

I’m in Florida, mother of 1.
What benefits or help can I get for being a single parent?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (3)
  • what are you needing? You can apply for child support and food stamps and medicaid and housing.

    Answer by admckenzie at 1:31 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

  • wow, I am in the same boat. I have one son. Hope things go well for you!

    Answer by PDamico at 2:22 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

  • Here are a few links that might be helpful:


    Good Luck!


    Answer by bookworm65 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
am i pregnant ?