i'm anxious about pregnancy

ok so i'm late like 7 days late. i had 3 birth control test and took one about every other day waiting to see if that day would show yup i'm pregnant and it says no. i do however have 19 ovulation tests. so i thought before i go crazy buying lots of pregnancy tests cause i can't hold out for days that i could use the other test i have to guess if i'm pregnant or not. you don't ovulate while your pregnant. so even though i may not be pregnant yet it may come back as inconclusive, ovulating or eventually the test would say not ovulating......is this a crazy theory or does this sound like it might work?

i just find it so hard to wait to test again and having it keep saying no. i've been late but never this late. usually just 2-3 days late. i guess if it shows ovulating then i'm for sure not pregnant...not sure. what are your thoughts?
i know may be dumb but please just desperate

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 12:31 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I actually just said this to another poster:
    My midwife told me to only take 1 test per week because the hCG levels don't increase that much day by day, so taking more than that is just a waste of money. I don't think it would make any difference taking the ovulation test. I would just save them for another time. You might need them, or if you're pregnant, you can donate them to a friend or the pregnancy center. GOOD LUCK!
    SRLPrincess1067

Answer by SRLPrincess1067 at 10:25 PM on Mar. 5, 2009