Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

its embarassing

well its not about me but hubby,he has a lot of pain in his private,he started to bleed a lot,and it happens when he get excited
the blood scares me is that bad?does anyone knows what it is exactly?did anyones hubby experienced that?he said the "hole"of he s privtaE hurts when he is excited
please help

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Health

Answers (7)
  • Sounds like he should see a doc. Blood is not a good sign, and we can't tell you what it is or what to do.

    Answer by sidzwif at 12:47 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

  • he needs a doc for sure! don't wait.

    Answer by ria7 at 12:49 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

  • Go to the ER right now, what are u waiting for? FOr it to fall

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

  • That is a very alarming sign and he needs to be seen by a Dr. immediately!

    Answer by mamakirs at 1:15 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

  • i really dont think its funny,its even scary ....he ve been bleeding for a long time,and now its getting worst,can this be a sexual disease?

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Mar. 5, 2009


    Answer by mamakirs at 2:40 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

  • I don't know what it is, but I agree with everyone else. GO TO THE DOCTOR. Blood from any private area is never good. I don't know if this is a symptom or not, but prostate cancer is very real. The longer it takes to get whatever it is diagnosed, the longer it will take to make it better. Go - before it's too late.

    Answer by PSMother at 3:20 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health
Poked in the eye

Next question overall (General Parenting)
Age with your first