Do you line your kitchen shelves?

If so what do you use?

I desperately need to do mine they are starting to unstick. They have been here since the previous owner.

What is the best?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I use the plastic holy stuff from wal-mart... When we bought our house i put it in there my hubby thought i was crazy... I love it... Hey i know it was a new house but how do i know what the man looked like that put them in... I change them once a year to be safe... Its just the cheap stuff...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 1:01 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I prefer the sticky contact paper. I bought it at walmart. I don't like the squishy thick stuff because it is hard to slide stuff on...you can't just push a glass back in the cabinet you have to pick it up. My mom likes to use left over wallpaper. It is thicker and if your room is papered then it will match. but it takes it awhile for the cornes to stop rolling up so I don't like it but it has been in her house for years and it all lays flat.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 1:01 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Use the holy kind like the above answer says. The kind that sticks is a haven for bugs, including roaches. The glue has a starch substance in it and roaches can feed on it and they and other bugs will get under the liner and lay eggs. Stay away from the sticky kind!
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 1:02 PM on Mar. 5, 2009