How many should you have?

I read a response to a question earlier today that really pissed me off. The question doesn't really matter..but the answer, anon of course said that she believes china is right because they are only allowed to have 1 or 2 kids then have to be fixed. She went on to say that people who have more than 2 kids all believe in welfare, and will dump their kids off on anybody and don't care about global warming. I have 5 I am not on welfare, we are both gainfully employed. Kids are in private school, well cared for, polite and we recycle and do what ever we can to take care of the earth. All productive members of society. How many kids do you think it is politically correct to have? If more than 2...are you on welfare?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 12:59 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL.... HEHE..... HAHA.... Your funny...

No i have two and not on welfare... Im a i dont care how many kids you have as long as you can take care of them... Im not for a mama on welfare and livin off the state cause she cant keep her legs together long enough to hold down a job... Also im proud of mamas and daddys who can have more kids and CAN take care of them... More power to ya mama.... Kudos from here...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• as many as you are able to take good care of theres no specific number. but just because you have alot of kids doesnt mean you are on welfare.
    Anonymous

• My mom had 5 and wasn't ever ever on welfare.
    She was trying to get a rise out of you and it worked.
    People are stupid. Don't let it get to you. Any one with sense would know it is WRONG to limit how many kids a person can have. And they just don't have a brain assuming anyone that has more then 2 kids are on welfare. What a joke.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I think you can have as mny as you can take care of financially and emotionally. I am one of 4 in my family and we were never on welfare and we all went to college. My boss has 6 and he and his wife both work and have never been on welfare. I know lots of people with 3 or 4 kids. I wish I had that many myself, but I can't care for them so Im just taking care of he one ive got for now but I wouldn't hesitate to have 3 or 4.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I don't think there is a "correct" answer to the # of kids a person should or shouldn't have. Have as many as you think is best for your family as long as you are capable of taking care of them the way they need to be cared for.
    With that said My husband has a job and we have both paid into "uncle Sam" and we have had welfare too. It is our American right to have Welfare if we need it. We aren't abusing the system and aren't being lazy either and we only have 1 child.
    We do recycle, clean chemically free, use non toxic kid products, etc.
    Anonymous

• People should have as many kids as they want and can afford. I (think) i may want another child and I currently have two boys (4.5) and (newborn). I think people should be more concerned with the mothers that implant 5&6 eggs and have multiples with disabilities and have to ask for help and donations.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Don't feed the ANON trolls.

Geesh.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 1:12 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I think it's nobody's right to say how many kids someone should have. If they can care for them in every way possible then it should be up to them.
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 1:14 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• As many as you can financially and emotionally manage.

I have 3 and they are all well taken care of in every way that counts and we are not on welfare,etc.

Im not a fan of huge families(we are taking 10 or more) but I dont have to raise or care for them myself so to each their own.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 1:16 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I have a problem with the women on welfare who keep having children they don't take care of. I think it's not fair to the children or to society that they are allowed to continue. In that case, I wouldn't mind having them "fixed." However, I don't think that all people on welfare are doing that. I think that if you can support your children physically, spiritually, and emotionally that there is no set or correct number. Some people are just so angry that they say mean and offensive things and then hide behind the anonymous button so that people don't know how they truly are. I mean, who wants to be friends with someone who acts like that? Not me! I hope that you can brush it off and have a great day!
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 1:43 PM on Mar. 5, 2009