Why is there no groups for moms of skateboarders? I thought there used to be one??

I might make one.... I just thought there was one already.

Ok, so random reason to "ask a question", cuz I never have before :P

But seriously....I'm very suprised there's no mom-to-skaters groups?

joeykttn

Asked by joeykttn at 12:59 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Because you are now a mom and you need to grow up and start acting like one. Moms do not put their lives in danger or risk knowing that they have a child to raise at home. If something were to happen to you, what would happen to your kid? Guys, it's time to wake up... Your childhood is over.. you have a kid. Act like an adult!!!
    Anonymous

• OK, perhaps you should READ the question....ROFL

I did not say *I* skate.... although I *do* know parents that do, and I do wish I had the strength & ability to be an amazing althlete.....

However..... I was asking about a group for MOMS OF SKATEBOARDERS...NOT "moms who skate". Thank you very much.

Now, please take your snotty, assuming self and post anon on someone else's question ...just be sure to actually READ the question before you answer :P

joeykttn

Answer by joeykttn at 1:16 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I think that is a awesome idea.
    And to the anon poster. I am 29 years old and a mom of 5 children. I skateboard and love it whats the deal. Skateboarding isnt half asbad as what ignorant people think it is. You are just to close minded. I bet you are one of those moms who dont like people with wild color hair. Guess what I am that to. I have purple hair currently you want to come down on me for that to.

momof5inohio

Answer by momof5inohio at 1:24 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Go for it girl. Make it a group. Don't pay attention to people rudeness on here. They need to grow up not you.
    LND

Answer by LND at 1:29 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I love people who don't read a question and then post a dumb answer! I say start a group, I'm sure ther are others that are wondering the same thing.
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 1:38 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I dont see how that could have been misread..it was totally clear what you were asking. Maybe anon cant read?
    momofsuprkids

Answer by momofsuprkids at 2:28 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• If you make one I'll join I have a Skater boy he knows alot about the boards the sizes, the ball bearings (not trying to be fresh...LOL) that's the wheel parts or sumthin ....
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 4:04 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Ok so called Anonymous, what is wrong with skateboarding? It's a sport and NOT just for kids. I think you need to re-think your comment. Football and Baseball is more dangerous, proven fact! I think if a parent can skate with their kids then that it awesome! Not enough parents do stuff with their children. Oh and as a matter of fact my husband builds skate parks and skates with our kids, while holding down a full-time job. May I add he has also been skating long enough (25+yrs) to know what not to do because he is an adult.
    ToniTennille

Answer by ToniTennille at 8:15 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I'm a mom who skateboards. What , I'm not suppose to have a life outside my kids?
    extremelibrary

Answer by extremelibrary at 7:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2009