ok this is really long but i need help!! ok i took a pregnancy test and it said yes but it was very faint lines then i took 2 more they said no. well i had a m/c in dec and had a d&c. i had mmy first period the 4 of feb now im a day late i took a nother test sunday and it said no do u think i should take a nother 1 i now the probley dont mkes sense i just need help

angel_megan

Asked by angel_megan at 1:07 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Ithink you should wait til you are 1 week late :)
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 1:11 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I agree wait a week then taken another one.
    navywifehl

Answer by navywifehl at 1:32 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I would go see your OBGYN to be sure b/c now it is March. Good luck to you.
    Shoremom29

Answer by Shoremom29 at 2:34 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• what does March have to do with anything? I missed that day in school I think.....
    My midwife told me to take only 1 pregnancy test per week until my period comes. Any more than that is really a waste of money. The hCG levels don't increase that fast to be sensed by the test.
    SRLPrincess1067

Answer by SRLPrincess1067 at 10:21 PM on Mar. 5, 2009